The Dimock Center
Roxbury, MA 02119
COVID-19 Testing (see below)
The Dimock Center is a national model in delivering integrated comprehensive health and human services to Boston's underserved neighborhoods, targeting particularly the African American and Latino residents of Roxbury, Dorchester, Mattapan and Jamaica Plain. Services include preventive and primary care, women's health, HIV care, behavioral health and child and family services.
The Dimock Center COVID-19 Testing
En español: Prueba COVID-19 en Roxbury
COVID-19 Testing is available at The Dimock Center: We have expanded our capacity for community testing. Contact our COVID-19 Testing Center at 617-442-8800 Ext. 2683 to make an appointment today.
Monday-Friday by appointment
45 Dimock Street, Roxbury, in the Health Center circle
Two Easy Steps to Schedule a Test:
- Pre-register with BIDMC by calling 617-754-8240
- Call us at 617-442-8800 Ext. 2683 to book your appointment
Other Important Information:
- The Dimock Center welcomes all patients and community members, including those who are uninsured.
- There is no cost to you for COVID testing.
- We do not ask about your immigration status.
- The test is a nose swab.
- Get the latest Coronavirus Updates from The Dimock Center
Additional Health Resources Available in the Area
- COVID-19 Help and Resources for Roxbury (English)
- COVID-19 Ayuda y recursos para Roxbury (Spanish)
- Covid-19 Èd ak Resous pou Roxbury (Haitian Creole)
Learn How to Stop the Spread of COVID-19
- How to Stop the Spread of COVID-19 (English)
- Cómo detener la propagación de COVID-19 (Spanish)
- Kijan pou Nou Sispann Gaye Kowonaviris la (Haitian Creole)
About Community Care Alliance, LLC
In 1997, Community Care Alliance, LLC, formed a partnership among the community health centers affiliated with BIDMC.
CCA health centers provide care to 90,000 patients at multiple sites throughout Greater Boston and Cape Cod. The health centers serve diverse racial, ethnic and cultural communities, including many new arrivals to the United States. For approximately 65 percent of these patients, English is not their first language and the health centers' providers and staff are frequently bilingual/bicultural individuals who often live in the same neighborhoods as the patients they care for.
55 Dimock Street
Roxbury, MA 02119
Find a Doctor
Our world-renowned doctors are dedicated to delivering you the highest quality care.