Linde Family Innovation Grants Program in Primary Care
About the Linde Family Innovation Grants Program
The Linde Family Innovation Grants Program in Primary Care is part of the Linde Family Institute for Primary Care at BIDMC.
Through a generous gift from the Linde Family Foundation, this new program will provide an opportunity for physicians and staff in BIDCO-affiliated primary care practices to develop a solution that will strengthen primary care practices in support of the Triple Aim — improving the patient experience of care, improving the health of populations, and supporting high value care — and/or provider and staff wellness.
The Linde Family Innovation Grants Program in Primary Care will fund three to four projects in the range of $5,000 - $30,000 per project over a one-year project period.
Potential Project Examples
- Training and certification of community health workers to improve asthma medication adherence ($20,000)
- Implementation of colorectal screening cancer decision aide in a limited English proficiency population to improve screening ($10,000)
- Implement a pre-visit lab pathway to increase diabetes monitoring and provider efficiency ($6,000)
How To Apply
- Download a PDF of our latest application materials, including the application timeline. Applications are now open.
- To learn more about proposing a project budget and for a template, download our project budget template document.
- Please email us if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for your interest.