Clinical Research Center
About the Harvard Catalyst Clinical Research Center
The Harvard Catalyst Clinical Research Center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center provides scientists the resources necessary to maximize the efficient translation of results from basic and bench research to human clinical trials and patient care, thus improving patient outcomes. Services available to investigators include:
- Research Nursing
- Research Nutrition & Metabolic Services
- Laboratory Services, including specimen processing and storage
- Project Management by Clinical Research Coordinators and Research Nurses
- Clinical Support for Research Study Activities
- Dedicated Space for Participant Research Visits
The Clinical Research Center is part of Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center. This NIH-funded initiative is a large-scale transformative effort across Harvard University, dedicated to improving human health.
In addition to services offered through the Harvard Catalyst Clinical Research Center, Harvard Catalyst provides educational opportunities, consultative services, and opportunities for pilot funding of research projects.
Please contact the CRC Administrative Office for application processes, administrative or budgetary matters.
For more information, please contact: