CITI Conflict of Interest Training Instructions
Click here to begin your CITI Conflict of Interest training »
1) Log in
A CITI account is required to access the training, and you should use your existing account. If you do not have an account, this link will also allow you to create an account, and please register with your BIDMC e-mail address:
When registering, please select Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center from the list of participating institutions.
- If you have an existing CITI account, but it is not registered to your BIDMC e-mail, please update your account so that your BIDMC e-mail is the e-mail on record. This can be done by clicking "Change user login" on the main menu, and entering your BIDMC e-mail as your new username.
2) You will need to enroll in the CITI Conflict of Interest Course.
- On the main menu, please click " Add a course, or update your learner groups."
- Please scroll down to the third listed course on the CITI Course Enrollment Question Form. Select #3 by clicking "Yes" to the question, "Would you like to take the Conflict of Interest Mini-Course." Click submit. You are now enrolled in the course.
3) The "Conflict of Interest - Stage 1" Course will be displayed in the "My Courses" section.
Click "Enter" to begin.
4) To access the course content:
You will need to sign the Integrity Assurance Statement.
Once acknowledged, you're now able to begin the Conflict of Interest Training modules.
5) Complete all three COI Training modules:
- Financial Conflicts of Interests
- Institutional Responsibilities
- BIDMC Mandatory Conflicts of Interest Training
You will need a score of 80% or higher on Modules 1 and 2 to successfully complete the training and receive credit. If you do not score 80% or higher, you will need to re-take the quiz portion of the relevant module until you reach 80%. There is no quiz for module 3.
To confirm you have completed each module, you can find your results by clicking on "See a list of all modules completed" located in the main menu.